Intern – Sanaa, Yemen
Date: May 28, 2013
Location: Sanaa, Yemen
Position Type: Part-Time / Full-Time
La Voix du Yémen, an online magazine in French, English and Arabic about Yemen, is looking for an intern to join its team. Our work focuses on social issues, culture and analysis, with the objective to offer original, interesting and positive stories about the country. We are looking for a motivated creative young woman/man, wishing to get experience and to participate in a positive project about Yemen.
The intern will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Brainstorming with the editorial team for new ideas
- Researching and proposing creative and original stories
- Assist in writing one story per week
- Assisting on editing and review written articles
- Other tasks as needed
- Strong interest in Culture, Arts and Social issues
- A creative mind, able to think “outside the box”
- Good research and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with other local and international cultural / social magazines
- Fluency in English and Arabic is mandatory.
- Candidate must be able to work independently without much supervision and to take initiative.
Please note: this is an unpaid internship with a monthly stipend for transportation.
If interested, send a CV and a cover letter in English by June 11th 2013, to email@example.com
Note: applications for this position are now closed.English
هذا المقال متوفر أيضا باللغة العربية